Following quality assessments procedures are planned for the week of June 19:
- June 22 – 23:
- in the field of “special pedagogy” provided by the Faculty of Education of Maria Grzegorzewska University in Warsaw;
- June 23 – 24:
- in the field of “gastronomy and hotel management” provided by the Faculty of Human Nutrition and Consumer Sciences of Warsaw University of Life Sciences;
- June 24 – 25:
- in the field of “economics” provided by the Faculty of Economics and International Relations of Cracow University of Economics;
- in the field of “management and production engineering” provided by the Faculty of Management and Technical Science of the Warsaw Management University.
- June 25 – 26:
- in the field of “internal security” provided by the Faculty of Social Sciences and Administration of Wyższa Szkoła Informatyki, Zarządzania i Administracji in Warsaw.
We kindly remind you that the Polish Accreditation Committee, in addition to information concerning dates of site visits on the specific fields of study selected for quality evaluation in the given academic year, publishes also a full list of assessment results awarded by the Presidium of the PKA. That database is updated on a weekly basis (including academic holidays).