Between October 2 and October 8, 2017 the following site visits are scheduled by the Polish Accreditation Committee:
- October 2:
- in the field of “philology” provided by the Faculty of Philology and Pedagogy of Kazimierz Pulaski University of Technology and Humanities in Radom;
- October 5 – 6:
- in the field of “economics” provided by Warsaw School of Economics;
- October 6 – 7:
- in the field of “administration” provided by the Faculty of Law, Administration and Management of the Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce;
- October 7 – 8:
- in the field of “finance and accounting” provided by Koźmiński University in Warsaw;
- in the field of “logistics” provided by the University of Economy in Bydgoszcz;
- October 8-9:
- in the field of “administration” provided by the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Zielona Góra.
Outcomes of the site visits, that is resolutions of the Presidium of the Polish Accreditation Committee, are available – along with the site visits reports – in PKA assessments database.