Prof. Janusz Uriasz, the Chair of the Section for Engineering and Technology of the Polish Accreditation Committee will represent the Committee during a meeting concerning HEInnovate review organised by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (October 26, 2017).
HEInnovate allows individual HEI’s to carry out their own, independent self-assessment (on the institution or faculty/department/sector level), via the website on the basis of a series of question / statements regarding a number of areas crucial for the assessment of the performance and development of an entrepreneurial and innovative HEI. The self-assessment is divided into seven areas or dimensions:
- Leadership and Governance;
- Organisational Capacity, People & Incentives;
- Entrepreneurship Development in Teaching & Learning;
- Pathways for Entrepreneurs;
- HEI – Business/External Relationships for Knowledge Exchange;
- The Entrepreneurial HEI as an International Institution;
- Measuring the Impact.
Once the self-assessment is completed the tool provides instant feedback on the areas of strength and weakness in your HEI and customised learning materials are generated based on your results.