The plenary session of the Polish Accreditation Committee in 2018 was held on February 22, 2018 in Warsaw. According to the statutes of the Committee such meetings are organized in order to:
1) adopt and amend its Statutes;
2) adopt its mission statement, strategy and quality policy;
3) adopt and amend its Code of Ethics;
4) appoint the Section for Ethics;
5) elect its Vice-Presidents;
6) undertake a summary review of its performance;
7) take its position on matters presented by the Minister.
The agenda of the last session referred, among others, to the upcoming external review of PKA and strategy of the Polish Accreditation Committee for the period of 2017 – 2020.