The Advisory Board of the Polish Accreditation Committee was appointed in 2010 as an advisory and consultative body for the Committee President. The Board shall give opinions in particular on strategic obejectives and areas of activity of the PKA, the development trends as well as standards and procedures applied by the Committee on the proposal of the Committee President or on its own initiative.
The Board adopted in November 2011 rules of procedure forming a basis for its operation.
Current members of the Board are as follows:
- prof. dr hab. Zbigniew Marcniak – Przewodniczący Rady,
- prof. dr hab. Wiesław Banyś,
- dr Henryka Bochniarz,
- Tove Blytt Holmen,
- prof. dr hab. Andrzej Jamiołkowski,
- prof. Jurgen Kohler,
- prof. Helmut Konrad,
- dr Andrzej Malinowski,
- prof. Jethro Newton,
- Zbigniew Niemczycki,
- Christina Rozsnyai,
- dr hab. Mieczysław W. Socha,
- prof. dr hab. Waldemar Tłokiński.