The overarching aim of the internal quality management system is to improve accuracy of the activities undertaken with reference to mission statement and strategy of the Polish Accreditation Committee, continuous enhancement as well as to ensure that statutory tasks will be performed with repeatable quality characteristics.
Detailed aims of the system are as follows:
- – ensuring professionalism and objectivity of the processes of the PKA;
- – ensuring resources allowing for high standards of realisation of processes;
- – continuous improvement and development of the quality assurance system;
- – improving means of communication and cooperation with Committee stakeholders;
- – shaping of pro-quality attitudes.