The Polish Accreditation Committee supports legislative work on draft legal acts regarding the higher education system by providing opinions expressed by the Presidium of the PKA, as well as participation of its representatives in the work of parliamentary commissions and sub-commissions. The PKA authorities also participate in regular meetings with the executive management of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, devoted to discussions on current practices and desirable ways forward.
The Polish Accreditation Committee also cooperates with:
- Conference of Rectors of Academic Schools in Poland;
- Conference of Rectors of Public Higher Vocational Schools;
- Konferencją Rektorów Publicznych Uczelni Zawodowych;
- Scientific Excellence Council;
- Students’ Parliament of the Republic of Poland;
- National Representation of Doctoral Students;
- Community accreditation organisations,
PKA also organises meetings with representatives of higher education institutions and employers’ organisations. Moreover, PKA participates in numerous scientific conferences.